Description : Senior Associate Scientist job In US for non PhD candidate, which are work on Mammalian Cell Culture.
The incumbent will join the Early Bioprocess Development (EBPD) to develop state of the art mammalian cell culture processes for production of viruses or proteins of interest. The primary purpose of the position is to assure the proper design, planning, and execution of cell culture process development experiments.
The position requires proven expertise in recombinant protein expression, virus production, process development and media optimization. The scope of responsibility includes the development and optimization of mammalian cell culture media and parameters to enhance growth, product yield and quality.
|Last Date For Apply||19 July 2022|
|Job Location||Pearl River, New York|
|Job Position||Senior Scientist|
|Work Discipline||Biology, Pharmacy, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Health Science|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- BS or MS degree in Cell biology or Biochemical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biology or related discipline.
- BS with a minimum of 3 years ofrelated cell biology, biochemistry and cell culture experience.
- Hands on experience with development of culture process conditions, assay development and execution and high throughput technology is required
- Some experience with small-scale and large-scale mammalian cell culture bioreactor/WAVE process development equipment.
- Some experience with DOE and statistical analysis of data is required.
- Working knowledge of Cell Clarification/Harvest and Downstream purification
- Thorough understanding of protein chemistry.
- Solid understanding of principles of cell line development, virus propagation and titer determination.
- Experience to designing, organizing and executing multiple complex experiments simultaneously