Job Description : Research Scientist Jobs In Pharmaceutical. Pfizer Invites Passionate Candidates Who Work On Vaccines As A Research Scientist. Anyone Can Apply For This Post Without Any Fee If You Are Eligible.
|Job Position||Senior Scientist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Work Location||Pearl River, New York|
|Discipline||Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Health Sciences, Vaccine Research|
|Last date For Apply||Jun 13, 2022|
Explore More Scientific Job : Click Here
- PhD or equivalent with 2+ years of experience relevant to drug discovery in biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology, functional genomics and/or pharmacology OR MS with 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in FRET, RT-qPCR, HT-CETSA and 2 additional techniques (FP, ELISA, high content imaging, FLIPR, radioligand binding, etc), including troubleshooting.
- Practical experience in cell-based assays that involve transfections, siRNA, cell viability readouts.
- laboratory automation, and data analysis systems
- Demonstration of excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills
Role & Responsibility : The candidate will be an experienced lab-based research scientist with knowledge of molecular biology, mammalian cell culture and virology. The incumbent will conduct various antiviral assays, plaque assays, qPCR assays, and cytotoxicity assays in BSL2 and BSL3 labs. In addition to high technical competence, the incumbent understands and will articulate program objectives, experimental results to address a problem or evaluate a process/procedure. An ability to collaborate within department and across multidisciplinary teams is essential. The candidate will be expected to share and present research results in program meetings and contribute to the appropriate documents (reports, standard operation procedures, and publications for peer review).