Pathology Professor And Clinical Assistant Job In US, This Is Open Rank Full Time Position As A Clinical Assistant, Associate or Full Professor In College of Medicine.
|Employer||University Of Houston|
|Location||Houston, Texas (US)|
|Closing date||14 November 2022|
|Position Type||Full Time|
The Department of Biomedical Sciences in the recently established University of Houston Tilman J. Fertitta Family College of Medicine invites applications for a faculty position at any/open rank (Clinical Assistant, Associate or Full Professor) in the field of Pathology.
This faculty member is expected to support the design and delivery of pathology content in an integrated, cross-disciplinary, active learning-based curriculum. Applicants must have a medical degree with outstanding credentials in teaching pathology/pathophysiology in an undergraduate medical education program or in a health professions educational setting in the United States.
- MD or equivalent with credentials required to obtain a medical license in the State of Texas
- Completion of an accredited Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic/Clinical Pathology or Clinical Pathology residency training program
- Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching pathology in a US or Canadian medical school as an Assistant Professor, 5 years for Associate professors, or 8 years for Full professors
- Evidence of scholarly experience and productivity for Associate and Full professors
- Commitment to innovative approaches to education and learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity